Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 am

Hope this makes you laugh as much as it made me.. IT iS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! i cant help not sharing it Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6544400/16989568

I want a whistling puppy!!!

Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 am

Sorry but cut down on the smilies next time. You dont need that many and its kinda spamish.
-_-

Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 am

okay sorry.. i dident know that ...

A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

^-^ I saw this, this morning!

Actually had a whistling puppy, buddy!

Current Book: Thirst No.1
Current Anime: Naruto (Episode 72), Bleach (Episode 4), Air (episode 2), Kekkaishi (Episode 9), .Hack season 2 (Episode 1), Spice and Wolf (Episode 12)
Current Animation: none (computer died again)
Current Artwork in Progress:(same for above answer)
Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkwolfforums.twilight-vampire.com
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Me and my mom were getting ready to go out and buy a new puppy.. lol that is how we get when we see adorable puppys and things...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   

Back to top Go down

ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1